This applies to items purchased from this site only.
For any reason you can cancel any order in 14 days from the day you ordered only by sending a written email with your order details to our support department requesting cancellation. This means that you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened with all seals, packaging and shrink-wrap intact and we will issue a full refund or credit note for the price you paid for the item. This means a visual inspection and not a product trial.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty. Please package the relevant item securely in at least the packaging it was received and send it to us with a copy of your invoice so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you.
Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
· Goods are offered subject to being unsold. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
· Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract.
· Claims for damaged goods must notify within 24 hours of receipt, please inspect goods immediately. · For suitability of goods please contact the manufacturer.
· Orders delivered may be subject to a delivery charge, click here to see Delivery Conditions
· Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
· The cardholders name and address and delivery address must be the same for the 1st order.
· We do not deliver to P.O.Box numbers.
· The company policy is to dispatch goods within 48 hours of receiving your order, however this can vary subject to availability of stock. Times quoted are made in good faith, but shall not be binding Extreme mobiles Ltd cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
· Late delivery does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
• The user will indemnify Extreme mobiles Ltd against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this website
For any complaints please call +357 22 454494 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.