Relevant Websites: www.extrememobiles.com.cy
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit and which your computer or mobile device downloads. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The information in cookies can be used to track your internet usage. Under the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications of 12 July 2002, all visitors to a website with cookies must have access to information stating that the website contains cookies and the purpose for which cookies are used and they must approve such cookies being used.
There are three different types of cookies:
- Session cookies are mainly used for assisting various activities during a session such as keeping you logged in between pages. Session cookies expire when the browser is closed.
- Permanent cookies remain stored even when a browser is closed. They can facilitate operations such as automatic login. Permanent cookies need to be deleted after a period of six months.
- First or Third Party are installed by first (website) or third parties and collect information to carry out various research into behaviour, demographics etc.
Analytics tools for the website
How to avoid cookies
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us at [email protected].
A cookies policy should address as a minimum the following issues:
- What is a cookie;
- What type of cookies do you use;
- When does the company places cookies;
- What are cookies used for;
- What third-party cookies do you use;
- What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set or want them to be removed